Updated on January 13th, 2023
Punjab closes all educational institutions for a week, educational institutions will Close from 6 to 11 September
The Punjab government has decided to close all public and private schools in the province from September 6 to September 11.
He said that due to the terms of The Code-19, all government and private schools in Punjab will remain closed from September 6 to September 11, 2021. Please stay home and be safe. Protect yourself and your families,” province education minister Murad Ross tweeted Friday.
According to the National Command and Operation Centre, Punjab has the highest number of deaths in the country. In the last 24 hours, 20 people in the province have been hit by the deadly virus.
All Public & Private Schools of Punjab to be closed from September 6th to September 11th, 2021 due COVID 19 conditions. Please stay home and stay safe. Protect yourself and your families.
— Murad Raas (@DrMuradPTI) September 3, 2021
In Pakistan, 3,787 new covid_19 cases were reported on Friday. The positive rate is 6.33. Last week, the NCOC decided that educational institutions in the country would remain open three times a week with 50% attendance.
Earlier, the government had announced that only vaccinated students would be allowed to sit for the Punjab Public Service Commission examinations.
Students 17 years of age or older must be fully vaccinated by October 15. New guidelines have been issued for student immunizations.
- Immunocompromised individuals between the ages of 12 and 17 will receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- Individuals will be required to provide security documents that are immunocompromised.
- The normal age group for vaccination has been reduced to 17 years.
- The Pfizer vaccine will be given to students under the age of 18.
- For people under the age of 18, the Child Registration Certificate (Form B) number will be used for registration in the NIMS (National Immunization Management System).
Meanwhile, all teaching, non-teaching staff, and student transport personnel have been instructed to be fully vaccinated by September 30.
I always try to write informative and Unique Content but sometimes I make little mistakes So, I requested you to please ignore them
Thanks a Lot