Punjab closes all educational institutions for a week, educational institutions will Close from 6 to 11 September
The Punjab government has decided to close all public and private schools in the province from September 6 to September 11.
All Public & Private Schools of Punjab to be closed from September 6th to September 11th, 2021 due COVID 19 conditions. Please stay home and stay safe. Protect yourself and your families.
— Murad Raas (@DrMuradPTI) September 3, 2021
- Immunocompromised individuals between the ages of 12 and 17 will receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- Individuals will be required to provide security documents that are immunocompromised.
- The normal age group for vaccination has been reduced to 17 years.
- The Pfizer vaccine will be given to students under the age of 18.
- For people under the age of 18, the Child Registration Certificate (Form B) number will be used for registration in the NIMS (National Immunization Management System).