Updated on March 4th, 2023
Facebook monetization has started in Pakistan, and this is good news for Facebook users. Its main objective is to create a sustainable digital platform for sharing ideas, thoughts, and more.
Facebook is a social media platform where people can sign up for free and connect with people who are their friends, colleagues, or a group of people who share their interests.
Thus, a huge network is created online that connects people anywhere in the world.
Suppose you are looking for Facebook monetization in Pakistan 2023 – Complete Guide. So, you are on the right page. Please keep in touch with us to find out more about Facebook monetization details.
Facebook Monetization in Pakistan Complete Guide
According to the news and information obtained from the officials of the Ministry of Information and Technology, a pilot project to monetize Facebook based on the videos will be started.
It will compete with other social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and many other similar platforms.
Monetization of Facebook content can depend on blogs, product ads and live game broadcasts, but all Facebook privacy rules must be followed.
Content can be published and shared in Urdu and English. Some other content languages are also allowed.
KPK govt has also taken a step forward to promote Facebook monetization in Pakistan. Therefore, soon, God willing, young people will receive good news.
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Monetization
Some of the Facebook monetization criteria that are important to follow are given in the sections below.
- To check the eligibility criteria for Facebook monetization, visit your Facebook business page.
- Click on the Monetization option.
- A new page will open showing details about monetization from Facebook.
- Open Overview section.
- Select the page you want monetization details for.
- Your eligibility details will be mentioned.
Rules for Facebook Monetization
Some of the Facebook monetization rules that are important to follow are given in the sections below.
- The user page is compatible with Facebook monetization programs like credibility and engagement.
- You need to be in a country that allows monetization on Facebook.
- All content must be posted on a Facebook business page, not a user’s profile page.
- The page must have at least 10,000 followers.
- Page admin must be at least 18 years old.
- The minimum watch time for content must be more than 600,000 minutes in the last two months.
- There should be more than 5 active videos.
- Your Facebook Business Page must follow all of the terms and policies.
Facebook Video Content Monetization
A key question in Facebook monetization is how to monetize Facebook video content. In-stream video ads are at the beginning, middle, and end of videos.
Facebook monetization is intended for videos that contain advertising content related to social awareness or provide awareness of any useful service.
Thus, the Facebook page generates income when any video is uploaded, Facebook provides an opportunity by notifying the administrator whether he wants to advertise the video content or not.
In this way, the video content on Facebook is monetized. Your Facebook Page must meet the following criteria to monetize video content on Facebook.
- Your page must have a following of more than 10,000 followers.
- The minimum watch time for videos on the content network must be 600,000 minutes in the past two months (60 days).
- There must also be 5 active videos on the Facebook page.
Earning Money from Facebook
People in Pakistan can now earn money from Facebook Pages. Facebook earnings in Pakistan and many other countries are more popular and the easiest way to make money online is with Facebook monetization.
This is done through in-stream advertisements that promote any product or anything else. Here are some of the ways to earn revenue on Facebook.
- Make money from Facebook by optimizing it for mobile devices.
- Make mass visits through the Facebook page of any affiliate marketing site.
- Sell various products from any Facebook website or app store.
- Promote products using exclusive Facebook offers like discounts, one-get-one, etc.
- Selling digital content from a Facebook page
- Earn money by selling a growing Facebook page or any other digital Facebook page.
- Selling products from third-party services through the Facebook page.
Facebook Monetization Revenue Amount
The revenue from Facebook’s monetization service is the same as YouTube’s ad revenue, 55.55% of revenue is for content creators and 45% is associated with Facebook. But these users are required to comply with all policies and laws.
Important Note Related to Monetization
All the details related to monetization in Pakistan 2023 have been mentioned above. If your business page meets all the requirements and terms of Facebook monetization, use it for profit purposes.
If your Facebook page violates any rules or violates Facebook privacy, enforcement action will be taken that will reduce the monetization ability of Facebook.